MB,ChB (Hons), MClinEd, MPH, MHL, MBA, PhD (Medicine), MRCP(UK), FRACP, FACLM, FAMS
Diagnosis and management of complex rheumatic diseases including vasculitis, connective tissue diseases and inflammatory arthritis.
• Fellowship of the Royal Australasian College of Physicians, The Royal Australasian College of Physicians, Australia, 1991
• Bachelor of Medicine / Bachelor of Surgery, University of Sheffield, United Kingdom, 1984
• Master of Clinical Education (UNSW), 1995
• Master of Public Health (USyd) 1997
• Master of Health Law (USyd) 2001
• Master of Business Administration (U21G) 2007
• Doctor of Philosophy (UNSW) 1999
• Membership Royal College of Physicians, United Kingdom 1987
• Fellowship Academy of Medicine, Singapore 2004.
American College of Rheumatology. Royal Society of Medicine. Royal Australasian College of Physicians. Academy of Medicine Singapore. Faculty of Medical Leadership and Management.
University Medal Final MB,ChB (Part 2), The University of Sheffield, 1983.
The West Riding Panel Practitioners’ Prize in Clinical Medicine, The University of Sheffield, 1984.
Best Clinical Teacher, Royal Melbourne Hospital, 1990; Best Clinical Teacher, Faculty of Medicine, University of Sydney, 1998; Excellence in Clinical Teaching, School of Medicine, Griffith University, 2008, FRACP Teaching Excellence, Royal Brisbane and Women’s Hospital, 2009.
Young Investigator Award, The St George Hospital, Sydney, 1996.
Pfizer Award, Best Scientific Presentation, ARA(NSW), 1996.
Pfizer National Rheumatology Award (ARA), 1997.
Academic Excellence, Master of Business Administration, Universitas Global 21, 2008.
Perth Convention Bureau, Conference Award, 2011.